SAMARRA HILLS

Conceptualize

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Chateau d'If


Oh no
I am stuck alone
Behind thick walls of stone
I can't see sunlight ahead
Maybe I am already dead

In circles I run
I can't remember the sun
I can't remember a song
Or the place where I belong
Some tiger in a cage
Some burned page
Some cold ground
The only place I found
This absence of me
That I become not being free

Dieu me donnera la justice!
I shout in this dark abyss


But some bird came into my window
and some ray of light struck my heart
Some hint that came from bellow
My freedom and I should never be apart

I'll tunnel my way into freedom
And one day I will get wet in the rain
Knowing that I'll never be lonely
I'll never be lonely again

Someday I will see those stary skies
I will be covered by fireflies
Grassy landscapes beneath my feet
Under pine trees and butterflies

Warmed up by the sun I will run
Free on those fields having fun
Washed on a beach blissfully I'll think
"My life has only just begun"

If it is my belief
I will escape from Château d'If

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário